What Are Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you visit a website. They are commonly used to make websites work more efficiently and provide a better user experience.
Cookies store information about your preferences, browsing history, and other interactions with the website. There are different types of cookies, including session cookies (which are erased when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain on your device until they expire or are deleted).
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be turned off in our system. They enable basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze how visitors use our website, which helps us improve its performance. They collect anonymous information about website usage, such as the number of visitors, pages visited, and time spent on the site.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable personalized features, such as remembering your preferences and choices on the website. They may be set by us or third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Advertising/Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your interests. They may be set through our website by our advertising partners.
Cookies do not typically contain personally identifiable information. However, if you provide personal information while using our website, this information may be linked to the data stored in cookies.
- To improve the functionality and performance of our website.
- To personalize your experience and remember your preferences.
- To analyze website traffic and usage patterns.
- To deliver targeted advertisements.
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
Your Cookie Choices
You have the option to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
If you choose to disable cookies, please note that some parts of our website may not function properly or be accessible.